- June 25, 2014IngredientsMakes 8 glasses· 12 tablespoons honey· 5 Lemons· 1 cup Vodka (substitute: sparkling lemon water for mocktail)1. PREP Tear open the TAKEYA Enchanted Black Iced Tea Packets, pour tea into Tea Infuser and twist into lid.2. BREW Heat water to a boil, cool for 1 minute and fill the pitcher halfway. Lower the lid with attached Tea Infuser into the hot water, allowing steam to vent, and brew for 5 minutes. Remove the lid and detach the Tea Infuser.3. FLASH CHILL Top off with ice, seal lid and shake for 30 seconds to flash chill. Remove 2 1/3rd cups of the iced tea to make room for the citrus infusion.4. ADD VODKA & CITRUS FLAVOR Top off iced tea with Vodka. Twist the Citrus Juicer into the top of the pitcher and juice the lemons. Twist off the Citrus Juicer, seal and shake to mix before serving.June 25, 2014
Strawberry, Raspberry & Blueberry
Using a toothpick or drink stirrer, layer a blueberry between a strawberry slice and a whole raspberry for a sweet trio garnish. It doubles as a small snack for parties. Make these in the morning and refrigerate until party time. Just be sure to pick up extra berries.
Makes 8 glasses
- 2 TAKEYA Hibiscus Pomegranate Tea Packets
- 4 cups cold water, preferably filtered
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup strawberries, stems removed and chopped into 1⁄2-inch pieces
- 1 cup blueberries, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries, chopped
- (Optional: extra berries for garnish)
1. PREP Tear open the TAKEYA Hibiscus Pomegranate Tea Packets, pour into Tea Infuser and twist into lid.
2. BREW Heat water to a boil, cool for 1 minute and fill the pitcher halfway. Lower the lid with attached Tea Infuser into the hot water, allowing steam to vent, and brew for 7 minutes. Remove the lid and detach the Tea Infuser. Stir in honey until dissolved.
3. FLASH CHILL Top off with ice, seal lid and shake for 30 seconds to flash chill. Remove 11⁄2 cups of the iced herbal blend to make room for the fruit infusion.
4. ADD FRUIT FLAVOR Twist the Fruit Infuser into the Infuser Extender and add chopped strawberries, blueberries and raspberries. Twist the Fruit Infuser into the lid, lower it into the iced herbal blend and
seal airtight. Infuse for 3 hours in the refrigerator.June 17, 2014
We’re celebrating National Iced Tea Month this June with a Summer E-magazine bursting with refreshing iced tea recipes, an Instagram contest and a Twitter Party! Join us on June 26th for an hour of fun featuring iced tea tips, recipes and prizes. Simply follow hashtag #TakeyaIcedTea from 5pmPST/8pmEST-6pmPST/9pmEST and tag all of your tweets with #TakeyaIcedTea to join in on the excitement.
RSVP for a chance to win a pre-party prize by sharing this tweet http://bit.ly/1naQdj9
We can’t wait to celebrate with you!June 10, 2014
We’re celebrating National Iced Tea Day (June 10th) and National Iced Tea Month this June with chilled iced tea sips all summer long and the launch of our Summer E-Magazine. Within the pages you’ll find iced tea recipes infused with our premium loose leaf teas, bright flavors (like lemon, lime and grapefruit), floral blossoms (lavender and chamomile), earthy notes (ginger and rosemary), and sweet bites of fruit (apricots). Let the iced tea cocktails transform happy hour into something much more festive, or swap in sparkling water for a mocktail affair. And set the tone for the soirée with our DIY Drink Décor, like edible flower infused ice cubes and printable drink tags that keep your sips sitting pretty.
Whether you’re crafting an iced steep from these pages or creating your own, be sure to snap a photo on Instagram and tag it with #TakeyaIcedTea for a chance to win a special prize. And be sure to mark your calendars for our Summer Twitter Party on June 26th (see page 17 for details). In the spirit of the season, we hope you play it cool this summer while soaking up the sun with endless pitchers of iced tea. Cheers!
Celebrate National Iced Tea Month with 15% off* your next tea purchase on TakeyaUSA.com with code TAKEYAICEDTEA through June 30th
*Standard shipping in Continental U.S. only. Cannot be combined with any other offer.